Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Meeting - Thursday 19th

I'm back and now Madeline Murray!!

I'm not sure if you guys agreed on a location for the next meeting - if so, can someone please add in the comments.

Just to confirm the followers are getting email updates, can you please leave a comment indicating if you did.

Also, can someone please send me the email addresses of the non-followers and I'll follow up (he he) and make sure they know what to do.

Just finished Testimony by Anita Shreave - was really good.

See you all soon.

1 comment:

Caz said...

Maddie - not sure if you check this blog much but just wanted to say that I am so so sorry for your loss. I am so glad you could hold Matilda Anne - I am sure you will treasure those 4 days always... until the day you get to hold her again. One of the things I battled with a lot in the early weeks was not having anyone to ask the random questions... if you ever want to ask someone who's been through it, please feel free anytime. My email is ccramer@wwf.org.za and if you haven't already found it, www.glowinthewoods.com is a great site - particularly the forum.

Thinking of you!